COME ❤
❤ WEL
Wendy William. T
a 21-year-old aspiring industrial chemist of
University Malaysia Sabah, a March Pisces
and a cat lover.
As SPM Approach ...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum. It's 12 am and I am still awake. I slept around 7.50 pm just now because I was too tired from school. Actually I am in the morning session but in I had a meeting with my team member for Young Inventors Challenge for final touch ups and we worked on our scripts a little. We will fly to Kuala Lumpur this 29th September for the Grand Finale. Truth to be true, I am pumped anddddd nervous. It's not about the plane, it's the competition. There will be schools from the Philippines and Singapore. The competition is going to be tight!

So, I will be sitting for SPM this November. And hey if you are from countries other than Malaysia, SPM stands for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia and it is the most vital examination for all Malaysian students. Seriously, I am not ready. It's just that, the fact that I am still not ready to leave all my friends and continue on my studies in either a college or a university.

But, the time will eventually come. I have to face it eventhough I don't want to. I just sat for the SPM Trial I have got 5As out of 9As. Not sure that it's okay or not, but i need to somehow improve as the teachers and my family expect me to do even better. 




But these expectations leave with a lot of pressure. It's not that they take all the blame. It's my fault, actually. I was always in the first class since I started to go to school. I don't want to brag, but my examinations results were quite good. I understand. I am not the smartest in class, top 5 ? yes I survive the competition.

Being in the pure science class is no kidding! I mean, well, we need to keep up as fast as the bullet train . There's so much burden, and yet the teachers are mengharap setinggi tingginya that we do well in our studies. I am not complaining, I understand. The teachers want us to be somebody in the future, to help the society and country to be better. I don't if  ' better ' is the accurate word but you know what I mean.

I may sound cliche hahahah but guys, I'm 17. NOT fully matured, there's a part of me that's still wanting to be a kid forever. Is that a good thing? Is it okay to be childish a little? Give me your opinions!


Do you have any study tips that you can share? Comment them down below. So it's getting pretty late so I probably should go to sleep. Thank u guys for reading I appreciate it! See u in the next entry!! Assalamualaikum, good night.


Love, Wendy William.