COME ❤
❤ WEL
Wendy William. T
a 21-year-old aspiring industrial chemist of
University Malaysia Sabah, a March Pisces
and a cat lover.
First Entry Since 2013

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum. This is my first entry since 2013. I had a another blog back then but i forgot the password of the other account so I could not restore it. I start dari awal, InshaaAllah okay.

It's 2017, I am 17 years old. Time sure flies fast, the last time I active on blogging i was just 13. This year has been though on me. Exams, studies, homework, friendships and relationships. Early November, i will be sitting for SPM.

I am somehow confuse. Orang kalau nak dekat exam, rajin bukan main. But me? Heh. But alhamdulliah, still ada kesedaran untuk belajar because the competition in class is sengit because my classmates are all competitive so yeah, so do I.

Additional mathematics and physics. Early this year, I was torn because actually I wanted to drop physics but my teacher said that she believed in me, she said that I was capable. I didn't want to disappoint her. And so I am trying until today. As for add maths, I can't drop it, like seriously. It is compulsory for Science students ambil add maths well at least at my school. I am still trying tho but a bit struggling.

17 years old huh? Well, i think i have grown so much. I am starting to think about future plans u know. where do i want to continue my studies and so on. I gained so much weight especially after daddy passed away in 2015. No longer active as an athlete, duduk kelas belajar and makan. seriously I am bulat already!

Well, the last time I checked my weight I was around 53.70 kg heavy. Gemuk ka that? Hahaha i dont know much but friends tegur2 sudah that I berisi. Bahagia ba , plus stress and stuff. Can't blame me for sure.

I think that's all for now. If u hv any inquiries do tell me -> cbox. Want me to do a tutorial on certain stuuf? Let me know!

Assalamualaikum.