COME ❤
❤ WEL
Wendy William. T
a 21-year-old aspiring industrial chemist of
University Malaysia Sabah, a March Pisces
and a cat lover.
2020 is hell so far :')

2020 is cursed.

hello, i have missed writing. my last entry was in 2018, when i first started matriculation programme. I have graduated in April (supposed to be) but because of the current pandemic the final exam was postponed, and it turned out heyyyy it got cancelled anyways.

I would say I graduated with flying colors. I have worked hard, i need to give myself a pat on the back for being able to survive the programme for two years.

I am now safely at home, and I just bought a new computer. I am thinking to look for a job, if not a part-time job because going to university soon requires a lot of  money.

these new norms, new ways of life, where are required to be one meter away from each other, not being able to visit friends, not going out as much are really challenging, who thought?

I miss my high school friends, all of them are in KK now, we've planned to meet each other but we can't just simply do that.

Oh, my family and I just moved to a new apartment, a new place to call home. It's better in terms of almost everything, spacious, and a new space to breathe. Our old home of course kept a lot of memories, my dad, my cats, and all the good and bad.

I don't know if anyone would ever read this but hey, stay safe and healthy.