COME ❤
❤ WEL
Wendy William. T
a 21-year-old aspiring industrial chemist of
University Malaysia Sabah, a March Pisces
and a cat lover.
21 and getting my life together.

 Hello. My name is Wendy, 21 years old, and currently trying to get my shit together.


These past few weeks have been, confusing and yet I feel alive, at some points. Confused as to what do I actually want from myself and just how far I am to becoming the person that everybody expects who I really am. I know this might sound confusing to you as well *chuckles but that's how it is. 


Alive as in I have been feeling so many feelings at once and sometimes it could be overwhelming but I am so glad to find out that I am not numb, I still can feel, and somehow, I am happy.


In a week I will be moving out of my house and move into my university dorm for the third semester. I am excited, it is not because I hate it here but I feel like I would do a better job at studying if I am away, surrounding myself with great competitions so that I would push myself to become better,


I was offered a scholarship from PIDN JPA and I am grateful to know that I can give myself a pat on the back for managing to even got some type of recognition for the effort that I have put into my studies. Because of the scholarship, I need to work twice as hard to keep it. 


Getting my life together, how I wish I know exactly what to do. But I have been doing things that I feel would help. I started bullet journalling again, I guess I could say that my time management has improved significantly, I have been reflecting on my mistakes very often, I practiced gratitude more, and overall I just can feel that I am becoming better, personality-wise, mentally wise and emotionally wise. 


I'll update you on how I am coping with the university, soon. Thank you for coming over. Visit again soon, Love, Wendy.