COME ❤
❤ WEL
Wendy William. T
a 21-year-old aspiring industrial chemist of
University Malaysia Sabah, a March Pisces
and a cat lover.
Lincoln University College?

Assalamualaikum :)

It's been a looong time since the last time I updated. I am not busy at all! It's just that whenever I turn on my computer, I always play my all time favorite game, THE SIMS!

Who else plays this game? I have the third edition. EA has launched its forth but nahhhh, the third one is okay.

So, in 3rd March, I will turn 18. I have seated for my SPM last year.

It was last week, when I received a letter. It says in the letter that I have been invited to an interview for an opportunity to continue on my studies in asasi sains. With A SCHOLARSHIP .

I talked to my mom about this and she said well why not. If ada rezeki then alhamdulillah if not what to do.

The interview was last Saturday. ALHAMDULILLAH, I passed the interview and they said the will email me the senarai of things that I should bring to the pendaftaran in Selangor.

My mom wasnt happy guys XD "Aik I thot u want me to go" I said. She then said she is worried that I cant take care of myself . She also told me to wait for Matriks offer because dekat jak if I dapat di Labuan.

Oh mom XD Well, as bad as I want to go Lincoln, but I dont want to leave my mom so soon. The pendaftaran is next month , the SPM result pun belum keluar lagi. Aihhh I am so torn !

Do u have any advice? Please, give me.


My sims have been married :D Just sharing.