COME ❤
❤ WEL
Wendy William. T
a 21-year-old aspiring industrial chemist of
University Malaysia Sabah, a March Pisces
and a cat lover.
Finally !

Assalamualaikum, hello, shalom :D

I'm glad that I finally have the time write again. It has been a hactic month after I SPM result. I have applied to universities that I personally interested and also I have applied to matriculation college.

I am finally 18! I didnt celebrate my birthday tho because I had other commitments to commit. I am currently working well not permanently but you know at least I do something to gain money because hell yeah I needy so I cant possibly ask my mom for money kan?

So i have been working since SPM ended and recently I manage to buy myself a new phone. I am so proud of myself and I couldnt believe it actually that I can simpan duit for purposes like this.

Well I didnt buy the latest iPhone but hey atleast I have a device to call and text?

I am super excited! Matriculation college will announce the result soon!

I think that it is for now. Bai :D