COME ❤
❤ WEL
Wendy William. T
a 21-year-old aspiring industrial chemist of
University Malaysia Sabah, a March Pisces
and a cat lover.
Dorm Life

Assalamualaikum and hello ! Alhamdulillah, it's been a whole months since I first arrived here in Labuan. Ya Allah, I miss mommy and my sisters so much even though I have gone back to Sabah for raya. It's not a long holiday though, and inshaaAllah I'll go back home for mid sem holiday next month.

Life here is hectic. I really need to organise my schedule, develop a routine. I need to study, do my laundry, wash my own dishes, cook my own meal, and i really need to berjimat cermat.

I really need to stop procrastinating myself :( i haveeeeee to excel here. I have to.

So, Labuan is sooooo hot. Way hotter than KK. Urghh, i am sooo tan. Like really. the good thing is drinking lotssss of water has become a habit. Yeayy to that. But damn, instant noodles, the most eaten food here. It's not healthy tho but that way we can really save money.

Hmmmm, everyone here is nice. I have three room-mates. They're very nice. two of them are from Sarawak. Lots of Sarawakians. It's good as I have learnt their language, well, a little.

My classmates are superb. They are all very clever, and nice, and funny. erghhh I love them.

I think I have grown so much. I can now prioritise different aspects of my life wayyy better. Alhamdulillah.