COME ❤
❤ WEL
Wendy William. T
a 21-year-old aspiring industrial chemist of
University Malaysia Sabah, a March Pisces
and a cat lover.
I will be a chemistry sophomore student tomorrow.

 Hello. How you all have been doing?  I hope you are in the pinkest shade of health.

Tomorrow I will be a sophomore in university. My very first class for tomorrow is Environmental Chemistry, I think. Am I excited? Probably. I am just excited to start over to be better in my studies. The third semester marks my last semester to learn mandarin, I don't think I learned much but enough to carry out basic mandarin conversations.

My eyes are killing me. I just changed my spectacles last year and I think I need a new one. 



I am gonna get this type of glass, the blue-blocking glasses because this semester too I will be spending a shit load of time in front of my phone and computer. I have a frame in mind but not the money. Once my scholarship money is credited I'll show it here.

This semester's subjects are quite challenging though I have not started to learn any of them yet lol. I am taking organic chemistry II, physical chemistry II, environmental chemistry, basic statistics, and so on. I hope I will be as productive this semester as I am currently planning.

What are some of the things that you guys are currently manifesting? Let me know!! As for me, I am manifesting good health, mentally and of course, physically. I'll get there, and I hope you'll get to your manifestation too!! 

I am currently using an iPhone 6. I heard the new iPhone 13 is the go-to phone model and I am eyeing the mini one. And also, if I ended up buying the 13 mini I'll write my review here. I want to start a youtube channel, because of the camera and the new cinematic mode, I have been wanting to get ahold of it for some time now.

I think that's it for the time being. I am in love with my hobby, which is writing that I have left and now I am picking it up again. Visit again soon,

Love, Wendy.